A multidimensional Learning Marathon to explore, express and embody our inner truth and outer work.
Calling professionals, entrepreneurs and creators who thrive on challenges, who question integrity in today’s business and society to join an expedition to bring tangible changes in our personal and professional lives, and to our systems and planet.
Is it for me?
Do you feel tension between your inner and outer world? Can you answer yes to those questions?
● Do you want to explore the edges of your personal development? ● Do you believe large scale changes will happen from the individual first? ● Do you enjoy working with diversity and complexity? ● Are you ready to commit to an average of 5 hours per week over 6 months for something matters to you.
Do it to
Take actions for the challenge in life that you want to tackle but don’t know how to start
Connect with a dozen of peers who share the same value and work towards a similar direction
Embody a process and experience that you can bring back to your communities and originations
Tina builds teams in organisations and communities in society. Tina practises and applies ancient wisdom in business and personal life.
Tina was born in Beijing, studied in London, worked in Singapore, and now lives in Israel. She is an intrepreneur: being the senior management team for cooperates and NGOs, she challenges organisations to operate differently.
Tina facilitates change in a fresh way with kindness laughter while use sharp mind to add strcture
How do you approach diversity and inclusion?
We believe that placing peer-to-peer relationships at the heart of learning creates huge potential for a more inclusive approach to education. We also know that a very deliberate effort is required to deliver those benefits in reality. A top cited value point for Enrol Yourself participants is that they learnt alongside people they wouldn't otherwise have met and were able to exchange their perspectives, ideas, experiences and more.
We want to welcome and support anyone with a strong intention to take part in our programmes, and aim to ensure that your identity or background will not be a barrier. Whilst we don't have it all figured out yet, we are working on it.
What does the programme look like?
● Over 6 months, we meet every other Tuesday afternoon. ● First week we meet everyday to set things up. ● the journey is punctuated by 'Power Up' sessions where we report back on our learning. ● Each person takes it in turn to collaborate and lead a workshop that helps us explore our collective learning question.
What does the application process look like?
● Fill in a simple form to tell us about yourself. ● We will send you information pack with more details about the programme. ● If this calls you then you can sign up via the application from. ● We will set up a time to do a two way conversation.
How much does it cost?
● Cost ranges from £750 - £1650 dependent on your circumstances and finances. ●There are also a small amount of bursaries available. ●If you are able, we encourage you to contribute to our higher tier. This makes it possible to offer these lower cost places to those with less income: and makes it possible for you to learn as part of a more diverse group. ●We are aware that this is a financially precarious moment for many, so please reach out if you need support.
Can I ask my employer to sponsor me?
● Yes, and it is encouraged that your employer or organisation supports this Learning Marathon. Not only Financial support, but also supporting you bringing the idea, procedure back to the organisation, after creating and prototyping them in this learning journey.
Register your interest with the Host to receive the information pack. You can also let the Host know if you'd like to speak over the phone.